The newly refurbished Trader Vic’s Madinat Jumeirah is the place to be this Halloween as diners will be transported to a world of spooky fun on Tuesday 31 October at the Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai.
Menu and drink items will all take on the theme, with Trader Vic’s cocktail favorite the Pina Colada, being shaken and transformed into a Warewolf Pina Colada and a blue flamed tequila concoction aptly named the Vampire Grave.
Others to try are the “Boo” and “Eye Ball” cocktail creations, all for the more courageous of customers!
Food will also join in on the fun with platters of Baby sausage fingers, Jalapeno and cheese pumpkins and Spicy devil eyes available to get your fangs into.
No costume? No problem!
Freaky face painting and props will be available for diners to get into the spirit with a dedicated photo booth on hand to take a spooky selfie or ghoulish group shot with friends.
The pumpkin carving competition will start at 18:00 where patrons will be given the opportunity to view the display and vote a winner.
WHAT: Halloween @ Trader Vic’s Madinat Jumeirah
- Halloween bite platters: all-time favourites with a spooky twist, featuring jalapeno & cheese pumpkins, dracula fingers and bloody spicy and deep devil eyes
- Cocktails: freaky cocktails to try such as the ‘Eye Ball’, ‘Vampire Grave’ and the ‘Warewolf Pina Colada’
- Pumpkin carving competition: 12 pumpkins will be displayed from 18:00 for guests to vote a winning creation
- Face painting for all guests to join in the fun
- Photographer and photo booth with props for social media from 21:00
WHERE: Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai
DATE & TIME: Tuesday 31 October, from noon to late evening
For Bookings or Enquiries: Call 04 3665646 to make a reservation for lunch or dinner.
Published on October 9, 2017
Disclaimer: The promotions/press releases on dineoutemirates are published as received from the restaurants/hotels and/or their representatives. Dineoutemirates accepts no liability for the content of this promotion/press release or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the restaurants/hotels and/or their representatives and do not necessarily represent those of dineoutemirates.